Deadline: June 14, 2021
The Trans-Atlantic Platform Recovery, Renewal and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World (RRR) is now underway, providing an opportunity for social science and humanities researchers from both sides of the Atlantic to collaborate on at least one of five key aspects of COVID-19 recovery:
- reducing inequalities and vulnerabilities
- building a more resilient and sustainable society
- fostering democratic governance and political participation
- advancing responsible and inclusive digital innovation
- ensuring effective and accurate communication and media
Instructions How to Apply
Proposals of the RRR Call must be submitted by the Lead Principal Investigator via the online submission system SAGe, hosted by the Sao Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) which acts as the administrator for the RRR Call.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant national contact persons and to ensure that all call requirements and eligibility criteria of the funding organizations from which funding is requested are fully met.